3-1/4 HP Plunge Router with Variable Speed
|Warranty||15 days replacement warranty against manufacturing defects|
|Sound Pressure Level||87 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||98 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||155x294x312 mm|
|Current Rating||15 A|
|No Load Speed||9000-22000 rpm|
|Overall Length||12-1/4 in|
|Vibration Level||Cutting Grooves in MDF: 4.5 m/s²|
|Accessories||Straight Guide, Collet Cone, Wrench, Screw M6x135|
|Collect Capacity||12 mm|
|Pluge Capacity||2-3/4 inch|
|Cord Length||2.5 m|
|Power Consumption||2100 W|
|Items in Pack||1 Piece|
|Key Features||1. Combines power and precision for the most demanding routing applications. |
2. Constant speed control maintains constant speed under load.
3. Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application.
4. Soft start feature for smooth start-ups.
5. Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety.
6. Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance.
7. Quick release plunge depth adjustment with micro control along with 3 preset depth stops for added precision.
8. Dual LED lights with afterglow feature illuminate the work area.
9. Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life.
10. Ergonomic rubberized handles with built-in large two-finger switch for added control and use.
11. Conveniently located plunge lock lever for efficient operation.
12. Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes.
13. Tool-less template guide system for quick and easy installation and removal.
14. Trigger switch with a lock button for lock-off and lock-on functions.
15. Built in fan with labyrinth construction minimizes dust from entering the tool for longer tool life.
16. Easy-to-read depth scales.
17. Chip deflector engineered to direct chips away from the operator.
18. Includes extended depth control knob for use when mounted under the table.
19. Can be placed upside down when replacing accessories or not in use.
20. Can be connected to dust extraction system with optional dust nozzle.
21. Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability.
22. Double insulated.